Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I thought this would be a great time to explain what my clues mean. For all of our readers that have not guessed, we are going to have a baby. Surprise!!!! Yes it was very much a surprise-a wonderful and exciting surprise. We are expecting the baby to be arriving around Dec 12th. My mom and John both think that it is a boy. My midwife joked that it is twins. Right now I am feeling great other than very, very tired. I only feel nausea when I have not eaten, so I am trying to do several small meals during the day.

Jessa loves to look at little babies, but I think she is not going to be happy when this baby comes home to stay. Emma wants to have a baby boy, but I think she would be happy to have either. I will keep you informed about all the excitement.

I have to say that I am very thankful to God for the opportunity to be pregnant again and give birth again. As John says, "I am getting my three children" and John's dad now only needs one more grandchild to fill his quota of 7.

1 comment:

♥ Kayla ♥ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for your family. We will be praying for a quick sell on your house and that you find the perfect new house for your growing family. As well as for your health and a safe delivery.
Tabitha