Monday, July 13, 2009

Jessa's 2nd Birthday







Today was Jessa's birthday. I can not believe that she is 2 already. I still look at her as a little baby. Our plans have changed with our vacation. We were suppose to be up in NY from last Saturday until next Saturday so John could play in a golf tournament and we could visit with family. Unfortunately, John has been suffering from a very bad headache for over three weeks. After a few different meds and a CAT scan, we know nothing more than when we started. We are trying another dose of antibotic and thinking maybe it is a sinus infection. If this does not work, we head to a beta-blocker and hope for the best.






The interesting way that God works is I just found out that a couple of family members in NY are sick. Maybe it is a good thing that we were not exposed to those bugs. I am taking advantage of the time off and relaxing a bit and getting some work done that I have not been able to do.






We had a very nice birthday party for Jessa at the house this evening. I think she knew that she was special today. She would say a very cute "2" when you asked how old she was.






I will post some pictures later from the party.






Can I please ask that you pray for John and for his headaches for be gone.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Jessa!!!

Donna said...

Happy Birthday, Jessa! I'll be keeping your Daddy in my prayers.

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday, Jessa! You certainly are growing into a sweet little princess!

G....Please keep me in the loop with John. He will absolutely be in my prayers. I hope you and your little muffin are feeling okay!

Love you all,
R :)