Friday, February 27, 2009

My birthday present

I got a new camera for my birthday. I have been wanting to get a better camera to take pictures of the girls. Now I have to take a class to learn how to use it. Don't you like my glamour sunglasses that came with my birthday cake?
I got a fancy cake for my birthday too this year. I wonder if I should take something from the symbolism of the cake. I am I a shopper.

Here are some pictures that I took with my new camera. The girls enjoying a drink on their beanbag.
Jessa with her milk belly. No comments about the bottle please, we are working on it.

What a cute little face. She is pretending to be sleeping. Shhhhh!!!!
Jessa is taking after her mommy and liking hats. Boy is her hair getting long.

I just want to give that face a kiss, don't you?

I can not believe how grown up she is looking. She has such a personality and great plans for her day with the activities that are on her agenda.










No comments: