Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

I can not believe that it is Christmas Eve Day. I have a little bit of wrapping left and a trip to the market this morning, but I am very excited. This is the first Christmas that the girls really understand. Jessa will not let Santa bring the presents in the house. She insists that he leaves them on the front porch. The girls are also talking a lot about Jesus's birthday.

John has been tell the girls the Nativity story using the Little People Nativity set. They love it.

We have dinner out this evening and then the cousins exchange presents. Church at 7:30, then home to bed.

Christmas morning is at the house, then off to my mom's for more presents and food.

I hope all of you have a wonderful and God fulled day today and tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Merry Christmas to your family!

Tiffany