Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Prep for Christmas

These are some of the activities that our family did this year to prepare for the Christmas Holidays.

Our three children trying to have their picture taken for our annual christmas card


Who do you think is have the most fun in this picture?


Jessa is trying to show Jack the tree ornaments.


This is the first year that the girls really got into decorating the tree.


Emma loved to hang multiple items on the same branch. It work for her.


Mommy tried to give them the non-breakable ornaments.


Mommy decided to have the girls do Gingerbread house this year. I did not make the houses. I bought the kit. I am not that good. I think Jessa ate more of the icing then decorated her house.


Emma was very orderly with her candy pieces.

The girls love washing dishes. I was able to caught Emma doing a fine job washing out this straw.

I think she was surprise to see me taking her picture.








No comments: