Thursday, February 4, 2010

Emma's 3rd Birthday

I know this is a late posting, but I am finding that it is very hard to find time to do many things that are not very important in my day. Three children really fill up a day.

I can not believe that Emma is Three Years Old now. Her birthday was January 8th. She is changing so much each day. I am seeing a little lady coming out. She has be very helpful with Jack. She love to get me diapers when I am changing Jack.

We went up the Rochester for her birthday. She had been asking to go to the Jumpy place with her Aunt Kim and Ethan. So Friday morning we met Aunt Kim and Ethan at the Jumpy place. The girls and Ethan had a great time. Jack slept through the whole experience.

We went out to lunch after at a local sandwich place.

Emma at 3 years old

Emma at 2 years old


Jessa riding an elephant.


Emma riding the elephant



Ethan riding the lion




Ethan going down one of the slides


Emma going down the slide

Jessa going down the slide

Jessa wandering around inside one of the Jumpy things

No comments: