Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our first significant snow!!!!

This was our first snow of the season the weekend before Christmas. The girls loved it and wanted to be out in it continuously. I am so glad that my wonderful husband is an outdoors person.


Daddy made a huge pile of snow and the girls slide down it. They thought is was a great slide in their yard.


Emma hated her mittens on and insisted that she did not need them until she did not like her hands getting cold.


Jessa discovered a new invention - the scarf. Mommy took a scarf of hers and wrapped it around Jessa's neck. She thought it was great to suck on. That my oral sensory kid.


Jessa attempt at a snow ball.


The girls taking a walk in the snow. They did not get very far before the snow drift were too big for them to walk. This picture looks like they are leaving home.

Jack and I decide that it was too cold outside and we snuggled under a warm blanket.


He decided a nap is a good activity for the day. I have an idea it will not be long before he is asking to go out there with his sisters.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love the new look! The kids look great hope all is well. Rebecca keeps me updated from "Facebook". Jack looks great, I hope he is giving you some rest:)